Course:Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician - Light Vehicle (Level 3)
Expected Duration:36 Months
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:30pm), 40 hours a week
Required Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4) desirable
Possible Start Date:31/07/2023
Positions Available:2 positions available
Working in our long-established city garage you will learn this trade from the beginning. We have a reputation for growing our own workforce of the future. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious, and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment. You will be changing tyres and fixing/checking or changing of brake pads.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Changing tyres
- Changing and checking fluids
- Fixing/checking or changing of brake pads
- You will learn all other aspects of motor vehicle maintenance during your time as an apprentice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training of the Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard will be taught to the apprentice by our highly qualified tutor
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This company has a history of retaining successful apprentices therefore learners will be retained and will be able to progress further within the business.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working
Things to consider:
This vacancy will involve working outdoors.
GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable.