Course:Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
Expected Duration:12 Months
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (Hours to be confirmed), 37.5 hours a week
Required Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 4) desirable
Possible Start Date:31/07/2023
Positions Available:1 position available
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a busy medical practice to be the first point of contact to patients, staff & visitors. You will meet and greet patients, book appointments and create an exceptional and warm first impression.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone and providing a front of house reception service
- Greeting patients and directing them appropriately
- Booking appointments
- Retrieving clinical records
- Dealing with requests for repeat prescriptions and dealing with mail
- Maintain the practice’s computer and paper-based medical records as well as communicating with hospitals and other healthcare providers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain your full level 2 customer service practitioner qualification and also maths & English functional skills at level 2 if applicable.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for apprentice to gain a job after completion of course.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable.