Course:Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
Expected Duration:15 Months
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm), 1 hour lunch break (12:30pm - 1:30pm)
Required Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 4) desirable
Possible Start Date:28/07/2023
Positions Available:1 position available
A brilliant opportunity to join a highly respected law firm. You will be assisting in the smooth running of the practice by providing a range of support services within the admin pool, whilst gaining your customer service level 2 qualification.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Updating of the case management system.
- Taking accurate details from clients.
- Logging and sorting incoming mail with a high accuracy .
- Support reception when needed.
- General administrative duties.
- Ensure confidentiality of all the firms and clients documentation and information.
- Prepare files for archiving.
- Maintain the company computer archives and databases using the case management system and excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare archival files ready for confidential destruction.
- Assist in retrieving files from archive as and when requested following the company procedure.
- Organise archival records by following the current system to facilitate access to archival materials.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training of the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification will be provided. Functional skills will also be offered if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This law firm have a history of retaining there successful apprentices. There is also room to progress onto an Advances Level apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable.