Course:Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
Expected Duration:12 Months
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm), 37 hours a week
Required Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable
Possible Start Date:31/07/2023
Positions Available:1 position available
An exciting opportunity to join this fast paced medical practice learning a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. Your duties will include but not be limited to, booking in patients’ appointments, record and analyse patient records etc.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking in patients’ appointments
- Record and analyse patient records
- Setting up prescription orders
- Answering the telephone
- Replying to emails
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard Customer service practitioner Level 2 (GCSE)
- Training will be given in the workplace and occur monthly
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified this could lead to a full-time position within the organisation.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable.