Course:Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
Expected Duration:12 Months
Working Hours:Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Required Qualifications:GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable
Possible Start Date:28/07/2023
Positions Available:2 Positions available
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a busy medical practice to be the first point of contact to patients, staff & visitors. You will meet and greet patients, book appointments and create an exceptional and warm first impression. This role is fast paced and requires an organised and positive individual with excellent communication skills.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone and providing a front of house reception service
- Greeting patients and directing them appropriately
- Booking appointments, retrieving clinical records
- Dealing with requests for repeat prescriptions and dealing with mail
- Maintain the practice’s computer and paper-based medical records as well as communicating with hospitals and other healthcare providers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in mathematics and English (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of being kept on
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
GCSE or equivalent English and Math (Grade 4 or above) desirable.